Christie L. Hawkes, LCSW
With over 15 years of experience in the mental health, counseling and social work including inpatient, outpatient, crisis and residential settings, I have:
- Counseled adults, families; dual diagnosis, Native American and underserved populations.
- Facilitated groups for people in recovery from drugs and alcohol; for those who have experienced domestic violence and for people struggling with anxiety.
- Facilitated dialectical behavioral theory (DBT), cognitive behavioral theory (CBT) skills and support groups.
- Worked as a crisis counselor at Bradley Angle house( a domestic violence shelter) and in the Adventist hospital emergency room.
- Worked in Legacy Health systems units which specialized in personality and thought disorders.
© 1998-2017 American Mental Health Alliance.